Welcome to our FAQs where you will find answers to your online and in-person participation questions.
General event information
C2 Montréal 2021 will take place both online and in person on October 19-21, 2021. The online event will unfold over three days via C2’s all-new digital event platform. C2 Montréal’s in-person experience will take place over 3 days, October 19 to 21, at TOHU.
The space is located at the heart of the Cité des Arts du Cirque, which is also home to Cirque du Soleil, a founding partner of C2 Montréal. Renowned for its enchanting 360-degree performance space, TOHU is an exceptional venue for creation, experimentation, and the convergence of culture and communities, making it an ideal setting for C2 Montréal.
We look forward to seeing you in person this year: our eConcierge team will be happy to answer your questions and help you have a great experience! We look forward to hearing from you at firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can subscribe to our newsletter here for the most up-to-date information about the event.
It’s both. C2 2021 is a hybrid event with an online experience that is open to everyone with the purchase of a pass, and an in-person experience that is currently available only to 2020 pass holders and partners, though we are hopeful that may change (for more info, see immediately below).
Due to government-mandated COVID-19 restrictions, in-person access to C2 Montréal 2021 is currently limited to 2020 pass holders and partners. However, because of the evolving nature of public health recommendations, we remain optimistic that we may be able to expand the in-person experience of the event. Should you wish to purchase an in-person pass to C2 Montréal, we ask that you place your name on the waiting list. You will be contacted with more information if passes become available.
C2 is committed to acting responsibly by respecting all government guidelines currently in place. Moreover, all our teams have been working remotely since physical distancing recommendations were issued.
Our number one priority now and in the future will remain the same: the health and safety of employees and fellow citizens, especially those most vulnerable.
Information for participants
If you purchased a pass for C2 Montréal 2020, your 2020 pass will be automatically converted into the following:
- one (1) exclusive C2 Montréal 2021 in-person experience pass
- one (1) C2 Montréal 2021 online pass
- PLUS two (2) extra C2 Montréal 2021 online passes to give to friends or colleagues
You will not have to pay again and are more than welcome to participate in both experiences.
All 2020 pass holders will have received an email notification informing them that their C2 Montréal 2020 pass has been converted to 2021. Follow-up emails in the weeks leading up to the event in October will provide information on how to claim and use your passes.
Yes. The event platform we are using is a web-based platform. All conferences and sessions are accessible using a smartphone, but we recommend using a desktop with the latest version of Chrome, Firefox or Safari for a better experience.
Yes. Your three-day pass can be divided into three one-day passes that you can share with friends and colleagues. More information on how to do this will become available before the event.
After having purchased your ticket, you should have received an email from email@example.com (please be sure to check your spam folder in case you didn’t). This email will enable you to access the C2 2021 event platform in order to manage your invites. You will be able to send an invite to yourself and to your colleagues (do not forget to send an invite to yourself as you are included in your quota). After having sent out your two invites, you and your colleagues will receive an email asking you to enter your information and create your profile for the event.
If you have received Pass Management Access to C2 Montréal’s online event platform, you will also have to include yourself in the list of invitations that you are sending. Your invitation is included in the original quota. Having Pass Management Access does not guarantee access to the event.
Yes. Passes will be available for purchase at any time during the event. Given that our conferences will be available via video on demand for 30 days following the event, participants will also have the option to catch up on content they may have missed.
Yes, it is possible. Please give us the name and email address of the person at the company who is responsible for distributing the tickets and we will assist you.
Yes. All cancellation requests must be made in writing. Registrations cancelled prior to October 18, 2021 will be refunded with a processing fee of $30 per pass (online experience passes only). No refunds will be issued after that date.
In person experience : COVID-19 Guidelines
C2 Montréal 2021 is going to be exceptional. If you are attending in person, rest assured that your health and safety is incredibly important to us.
We are following to the letter Quebec government’s health and safety measures which require you to:
- present your vaccination passport upon arrival at TOHU. Please prepare your QR code for display in one of the three following ways:
– printed out
– in PDF format from your mobile device
- wear a mask at all times in indoor spaces
- respect physical distancing (1 meter) at all times between people from different households
As of September 7, 2021 fully vaccinated foreign nationals are eligible to enter Canada for discretionary (non-essential) reasons, such as tourism; however, these individuals must:
- Be fully vaccinated: a traveller must have received, and show proof of, the full series of a vaccine — or combination of vaccines — accepted by the Government of Canada at least 14 days prior to entering Canada
- Currently, those vaccines are manufactured by Pfizer-BioNTech, Moderna, AstraZeneca/COVISHIELD, and Janssen (Johnson & Johnson). Please consult this list of approved vaccines for visitors to Canada.
- Have a valid pre-arrival COVID-19 molecular test result taken no more than 72 hours before their scheduled flight or their arrival at the land border crossing. Antigen tests, often called “rapid tests,” are not accepted
- Be asymptomatic
- Submit their mandatory information via ArriveCAN (App or website), including proof of vaccination in English or French and a quarantine plan
- Be admissible under the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act, and
- Take a test on arrival, if selected.
If you are a non-resident of Quebec, please present the following two documents to prove your vaccination status:
- Valid photo ID with an address outside Quebec
- Official proof of vaccination against COVID-19 issued by your country or province in Canada.