- This event has passed.
Covid-Future experience design: Opening the door to long-term innovation
October 26 @ 1:00 pm - 2:15 pm
[REGISTRATION REQUIRED ON THE C2 PLATFORM]
Public spaces allow us to connect and create meaning together. We are living through a time that puts that at risk. This workshop dives into how organizations can rise in creative new ways to these challenges, without losing their purpose, or audiences.
- Explore tangible strategies for enhancing both the safety and the experience for visitors.
- Learn to identify for Covid adaptations that could have long-term applications and benefits.
- Apply rapid prototyping to develop your own solutions to adapt the built environment to our new reality.
What to bring:
- A phone with the C2 web app ready to go
- A piece of blank paper and a pen or pencil