Gift a question to “The Guide for Inquiring Minds” for a chance to win a copy of the latest limited edition book of C2MTL.
WHAT? Submit one question.
Get inspired by the 8 questions that make up our guide* to date.
1. If my “Newton Moment” never comes, do I have a plan B?
2. Do I talk to people or with people?
3. Can I boost my confidence, if I start celebrating my failures?
4. How can I attract more meaningful small talk?
5. Should I applaud “good enough” when it’s good enough?
8. “Do [I] ask enough questions or do [I] settle for what [I] know?” – Gifted by C2MTL Partner, Fatboy USA.
• In 100 words or less, explain why this question will boost our creative grit for 2014.
•The top 3 questions with the best explanation will each be awarded 1 copy of the latest limited edition book of C2MTL.
• The top 5 questions will be officially added to “The Guide for Inquiring Minds”.
• Send your question to firstname.lastname@example.org. Include your name, profession, location (City, State, Country) and contact info.
• Deadline: March 31, 2014.
One entry per person.
Submit your question in French and/or English.
. . .
*Curious to know what sparked this initiative? More on “The Guide for Inquiring Minds” HERE.
Afin de respecter la vision des auteurs, les textes de ce blogue sont publiés dans leur langue d’origine. So as to remain true to the author’s intent, the articles featured on this blog are published in the language in which they were originally written.
Photo © C2MTL 2014