Reports directly to: Director, Partnerships
Full-time, permanent position.
Core areas of activity
- Works in tandem with the Director, Partnerships to meet partner goals and honour contractual obligations.
- Acts as the main point of contact between the partner organization and C2 teams, building a trust-based relationship with all parties.
- Stays on top of the status of the accounts under her or his management and makes certain that deliverables make deadline;
- Maintains a firm grasp on the partner’s situation and stays abreast of any updates that could in any way affect the partner’s organization or our relationship.
- Anticipates partner needs and creates new opportunities to deepen the relationship.
- Ensures that all C2 teams offer a five-star experience to our partners at every step of the business process.
- Partners with the team’s project leads (operations and partner content) in ensuring the proper execution of all partner deliverables and that they meet the same budget and deadlines established at kickoff.
- Acts as the “guardian” of C2 partner objectives and their strategic vision.
- Creates estimates, deliverable timelines, as well as any other documentation that could help steer the partner and in-house teams towards successfully meeting the common goal.
- Supervises the account coordinators working for designated partners.
- Produces reports for each partner and actively participates in drafting in-house reports.
- Works in close collaboration with the Director, Growth and Partnerships and the Director, Partnerships to develop proposals.
- Takes an active role in sales pitches to prospective or existing partners.
- Any other related tasks.
Education and experience
- BA in Business Administration, Marketing, Communications or a related field
- 4-6 years’ relevant experience
- Project management experience
- Experience in events (asset)
- Familiarity with local market
- Agency experience (asset)
Professional and interpersonal skills
- Firm grasp on operational and production-related costs
- Bilingual French-English (essential – both spoken and written)
- Fluency in KPIs and ROI
- Versatile, able to adapt quickly to change
- Team player
- Keen sense of discernment and prioritization
- Excellent organizational skills
- There’s more to working at C2 than a stimulating work environment—you also get access to a full suite of competitive benefits:
- Comprehensive group insurance coverage
- Flexible holidays
- Access to Econofitness passes
About C2 Montréal
C2 Montréal is the most cutting-edge business event on the planet. Named top conference for the fourth year in a row by BizBash, C2 Montréal has begun blurring the lines between festival and traditional conference. We provide progressive and inspiring content in a highly creative setting that’s designed to take participants out of their comfort zone. Dreamt up by Sid Lee and Cirque du Soleil (founding partner), C2 helps leaders shape the future of business through exploring the creative confluences between commerce, science, society and environment. Every year, the event attracts over 7,000 leaders—hailing from some 60 countries and more than 34 industries—who hold the common conviction that business success goes hand in hand with societal progress.
At C2 Montréal, we look beyond your CV. Tell us what you can bring to the team. If this opportunity interests you, send your CV and a short cover letter to Amine Ouadahi at email@example.com.
The deadline to submit your application is August 30, 2019.
N.b. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.