The Account Manager acts as the custodian of the partner’s interests and ensures that its presence at C2 Montréal is optimized.
- Works in tandem with the Director, Partnerships to ensure partner goals and contractual commitments are respected;
- Acts as the main point of contact between the partner organization and C2 teams, building a trust-based relationship with all parties;
- Monitors the status of the accounts under her or his management and ensures that deliverable deadlines are respected;
- Maintains a firm grasp on the partner’s situation and stays abreast of any updates that could affect the partner’s organization and its relationship;
- Anticipates partner needs and creates new opportunities to deepen the relationship;
- Ensures that all C2 teams offer a five-star experience to our partners at every step of the business process.
- In concert with the team’s project leaders (operations and content partner), ensures the proper execution of all partner deliverables and that they meet the budget and deadlines established at launch;
- Acts as the “custodian” of C2 partner objectives and strategic vision;
- Creates estimates, deliverable timelines and any other documentation that could help guide the partner and in-house teams toward achieving common goals;
- Supervises account coordinators working for designated partners;
- Produces reports for each partner and actively participates in drafting in-house reports.
- Works in close collaboration with the Director, Growth and Partnerships and the Director, Partnerships to develop proposals;
- Takes an active role in sales presentations to prospective or existing partners;
- Any other related tasks.
Education and experience
- BA in Business Administration, Marketing, Communications or a related field
- 4-6 years’ relevant experience
- Project management experience
- Experience in event management, an asset
- Familiarity with local market
- Agency experience, an asset
Required qualifications and skills
- Understanding of operational and production-related costs
- Bilingual French-English (essential – both spoken and written)
- Fluency in KPIs and ROI
- Versatile, able to adapt quickly to change
- Team player
- Good judgment and ability to prioritize
- Excellent organizational skills
Mandate: Contractual, for a 4-month period from March to July 2020
Salary commensurate with experience
The candidate must provide her or his own work tools (cellphone and computer)
There’s more to working at C2 than a stimulating work environment — you also get access to a full suite of competitive benefits:
- A network of competent, passionate and enthusiastic colleagues
- A host of internal activities: Thursday 5-7 gatherings, lunchtime activities and workshops, chips & beer Fridays, etc.
- Kombucha and other surprises to further brighten your work life
About C2 Montréal
C2 Montréal is the most cutting-edge business event on the planet. Named top conference for the fourth year in a row by BizBash, C2 Montréal has begun blurring the lines between festival and traditional conference. We provide progressive and inspiring content in a highly creative setting that’s designed to take participants out of their comfort zone. Dreamed up by Sid Lee and Cirque du Soleil (founding partner), C2 helps leaders shape the future of business through exploring the creative confluences between commerce, science, society and environment. Every year, the event attracts over 7,000 leaders — hailing from some 60 countries and more than 34 industries — who hold the common conviction that business success goes hand in hand with societal progress.
At C2, we look beyond your CV. Tell us what you can bring to the team. If this opportunity interests you, send your CV and a short cover letter to Stephanie Breton at email@example.com
The deadline to submit your application is January 1, 2020
N.B. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.