Reports to: Sonia Montoya
Employment type: Permanent full-time
Reporting to the corporate controller, the person in this position assists the Vice-President Finance in the fulfilment of their regular activities. More specifically, this person is expected to:
- Support the corporate controller with detailed analyses of the balance sheet and earnings statements;
- Ensure the accountability of the organization’s accounts receivable by carrying out billing, deposits, and collections follow-up;
- Perform bank reconciliations;
- Prepare GST and QST reports;
- Analyze capital assets and maintain the continuity schedule;
- Participate in end-of-month and the preparation of year-end reports by completing assorted journal entries and various analyses of the general ledger.
- Bachelor degree in Accounting or related field;
- Minimum of three years of experience in a similar position;
- Mastery of the accounting cycle;
- Knowledge of SAP S/4HANA Cloud is an asset;
- Strong knowledge of Excel and Office/G Suite.
- Precise and detail-oriented
- Good people skills
- Bilingual (French and English)
There’s more to working at C2 than a stimulating work environment—you also get access to a full suite of competitive benefits:
- Comprehensive group insurance coverage
- Flexible holidays
- Access to Econofitness passes
- Breakfast service offered
About C2 Montréal
C2 Montréal is the most cutting-edge business event on the planet. Named top conference for the fourth year in a row by BizBash, C2 Montréal has begun blurring the lines between festival and traditional conference. We provide progressive and inspiring content in a highly creative setting that’s designed to take participants out of their comfort zone. Dreamt up by Sid Lee and Cirque du Soleil (founding partner), C2 helps leaders shape the future of business through exploring the creative confluences between commerce, science, society and environment. Every year, the event attracts over 7,000 leaders—hailing from some 60 countries and more than 34 industries—who hold the common conviction that business success goes hand in hand with societal progress.
At C2 Montréal, we look beyond your CV. Tell us what you can bring to the team. If this opportunity interests you, send your CV and a short cover letter to Sonia Montoya: firstname.lastname@example.org
The deadline to submit your application is October 11, 2019.
N.b. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.