The Accounts Coordinator supports the Account Managers in accordance with current needs and offers outstanding service to the partners for whom she or he is responsible.
- Works in tandem with the Account Managers and the Partnership Director to ensure goals and contractual commitments of partners are respected;
- Builds a trust-based and sustainable relationship with partners;
- Acts as a secondary point of contact between partner organizations and C2 teams;
- Stays on top of all accounts under his or her responsibility and ensures deadlines for deliverable are respected;
- Anticipates partner needs and routinely briefs Account Managers on each partner;
- Provides five-star service to our partners at every step of the business process.
- Manages partner projects in alignment with C2’s long-term and/or strategic vision;
- Works with the Operations Manager and the Coordinator of Business Development Operations to ensure proper execution of all partner deliverables;
- Respects deliverable-based project schedules, working in close collaboration with other C2 teams;
- Takes care of any and all logistics related to partner activities:
- Accreditation and delivery process
- Private activities
- Brand activations
- Supports Account Directors in drafting status reports for every partner and actively takes part in writing internal reports.
Qualifications and skills
- Bilingual French-English (essential – both spoken and written)
- Versatile, able to adapt quickly to change
- Team player
- Good judgment and ability to prioritize
- Excellent organizational skills
Mandate: Contractual for a period of four months, from March to July 2020
Salary commensurate with experience
The candidate must provide her or his own work tools (cellphone and computer)
There’s more to working at C2 than a stimulating work environment—you also get access to a full suite of competitive benefits:
- A whole network of competent, passionate and enthusiastic colleagues
- A host of internal activities: Thursday 5-7 gatherings, lunchtime activities and workshops, Chips & Beer Fridays, etc.
- Kombucha and other surprises to brighten up your work life even more!
About C2 International
C2 International is the creator and producer of the most forward-thinking business events in the world, combining progressive and inspiring content with a highly creative, collaborative and immersive context that turns guests into engaged participants. Born out of the idea that business events have not yet entered the 21st century, C2 aims to gather leaders to collaboratively explore the creative intersections of commerce, science, technology, society and sustainability. C2 International has been credited with driving the “festivalization” of business events and has been highlighted by the trade press as a standout leader revolutionizing the event business. Its flagship C2 Montréal event was voted “Most Innovative Conference” and “Best conference” multiple years running, and the 2018 edition took home awards for “Canadian Event,” “Sustainable Event” and “Kick A** Experience.” Now C2 lends its creative savvy to organizations the world over, building events for businesses in North America, Europe, Asia and the Middle East. C2 has produced events in close to 40 cities for global leaders such as Michelin, Microsoft, EY, Google and YPO, to name a few. See c2.biz for more information.
At C2 Montréal, we look beyond your CV. Tell us what you can bring to the team. If this opportunity interests you, send your CV and a short cover letter to Stephanie Breton at firstname.lastname@example.org
The deadline to submit your application is January 1, 2020
N.B. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.