- offering them an exceptional point of contact
- helping them to explore and enjoy the full potential of both events
- inviting them to discover the city of Montreal
The Concierges Extraordinaire are true experts in the C2 and Movin’On Summit universes. They function as resources both before and during the events. They are responsible for anticipating participants’ needs, finding the answers to all of their questions, and seizing every opportunity to connect them to each other. They know both events down to the smallest detail as well as the the city that hosts them. And if they don’t know something, they are able to find the answer quickly.
The Concierge Extraordinaire program has received numerous accolades from participants and is now a fundamental part of the C2 experience.
Before the event
- Get in touch with the participants of each event and learn about their expectations and goals
- Suggest relevant activities and meetings to personalize the participants’ journeys and help them make the most of their experience
- Assist participants coming from outside Montreal (hotels, visa applications, etc.)
- Guide participants in the use of event platforms
- Act as first contact and answer questions within 24 hours
- Maintain proactive and ongoing communication right up until the event begins
- Ensure a personalized follow-up with each participant
During the event
- Offer an unparalleled customer experience to all participants
- Anticipate the needs of participants onsite
- Ensure the completion of planned activities and the well-being of participants
- Inform and advise participants
- Promote networking opportunities
- Support the Participant Experience team and other teams as needed
- Assure follow-up on problem resolution
After the event
- Communicate with each participant to solicit their impressions, comments and suggestions, and thereby complete the relationship circle.
- Training in business administration, communications, hospitality or other related program (either in-progress or completed) and/or other relevant experience
- Strong interest in business creativity and a passion for providing high-quality experiences
- Significant experience in customer service (at least 2 years)
- Outstanding interpersonal skills
- Proactivity and rapid adaptation to unforeseen circumstances
- Exemplary sense of initiative, discipline and autonomy
- Comfortable with business software as well as with learning to use new platforms
- Must be bilingual (FR/EN); reading, writing and spoken. Proficiency in another language(s) is a considerable asset
We have different Concierge positions within the program. The mandate remains the same for each of these positions. Each Concierge will receive up to 27 hours of training, mainly in March. The positions differ in work start dates. All candidates must be available to work 4 days per week from April 29 to June 14, 2019. Every Concierge Extraordinaire must have her or his own computer.
Send your resumé and a one-minute video explaining why you want to be a Concierge Extraordinaire to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please send a single email titled “Application – Concierge Extraordinaire,” directed to the above-mentioned address. The selected candidates will be contacted as of the second week of January.
Application deadline: Sunday January 27, 2019.