- offering them a personalized point of contact
- helping them to explore and enjoy the full potential of both events
- inviting them to discover the city of Montreal
The Guest Relation Agent are true experts in the C2 and Movin’On Summit universes. They function as resources both before and during the events. They are responsible to be reactive of participants’ needs, finding the answers to all of their questions, and seizing every opportunity to connect them to each other. They know both events down to the smallest detail as well as the the city that hosts them. And if they don’t know something, they are able to find the answer quickly.
The Concierge Extraordinaire program that you are part of has received numerous accolades from participants and is now a fundamental part of the C2 experience.
Before the event
- Answer every question with the participants of each event and learn about their expectations and goals
- Suggest relevant activities and meetings to personalize the participants’ journeys and help them make the most of their experience if needed
- Guide participants throughout event platforms if needed and answer their technology related questions
- Act as first contact and answer questions within 24 hours
- Assure follow-up for every guest request
During the event
- Offer an unparalleled customer experience to all participants
- Arrive before participants and leave once they have left to ensure continuous support
- Anticipate the needs of participants onsite
- Inform, advise and guide participants
- Promote networking opportunities
- Support the Participant Experience team and other teams as needed
- Assure follow-up on problem resolution
After the event
- Communicate with each participant to solicit their impressions, comments and suggestions, and thereby complete the relationship circle.
- Submit a written post-mortem about both of the events, C2 Montréal and Movin’On
– March: One day per week for training sessions – predetermined dates by Concierge Program Managers the first one being March 6, 2019
– April: Two days per week for remaining training sessions and to communicate with assigned participants
– May: Five days per week (reachable from Monday to Friday, 9 AM to 5 PM)
– June: Five days per week
*Must be available all day on the following days: May 26th to 29th, as well as June 2nd to 5th.
- Training in business administration, communications, hospitality or other related program (either in-progress or completed) and/or other relevant experience
- Strong interest in business creativity and a passion for providing high-quality experiences
- Significant experience in customer service (at least 2 years)
- Outstanding interpersonal skills
- Rapid adaptation to unforeseen circumstances
- Exemplary sense of conscientiousness, discipline and autonomy
- Comfortable with business software as well as with learning to use new platforms
- Must be bilingual (FR/EN); reading, writing and spoken. Proficiency in another language(s) is a considerable asset
- Every Agent must have her or his own computer with either Google Chrome, Safari or Firefox.
Each Guest Relation Agent will receive up to 24 hours of training (possibly on Fridays in March and April) . All candidates must be available to work 5 days per week from April 6 to June 12, 2020.
Send us your resumé and a one-minute video explaining who you are and why you want to be a Guest Relation Agent. Please include your availability from March to June and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please send a single email titled “Application – Guest Relation Agent,” directed to the above-mentioned address. We will receive the profiles from December 20, 2019 until February 2, 2020. The recruiting period will start during the second week of January.
Application deadline: Sunday February 2, 2020.