Under the supervision of the Director of content programming, the content programming Coordinator works in close collaboration with Michelin’s content team in developing the conferences programme of Movin’on Summit.
They would also support the programming team in elaborating and finalizing the conferences programs for other C2 International’s events.
- Work in close collaboration with Michelin’s content team in developing the conferences programme for MOS;
- Execute content research for the programming team;
- Provide speaker suggestions and design content sessions (panels, interview, keynote, etc.);
- Schedule, prepare and participate in content calls with speakers;
- Collaborate and respond to other departments’ content requests (communication, partnership, design, collaborative experiences, etc.);
- Prepare and facilitate content training for Concierges Extraordinaires and volunteers before the events;
- Support stage managers and technical teams before and during the event to ensure the smooth running of all conferences
- Support the programming team in developing programs for other C2 International’s events.
Education and work experience
- Bachelor’s degree;
- 1 to 3 years of work experience;
- Work experience in project management;
- Work experience in journalism an asset;
- Work experience in media, event management, an asset.
- Knowledge and interest in sustainable mobility
- Excellent organizational skills;
- Acute sense of detail;
- Ability to manage several projects simultaneously while respecting short deadlines;
- Ability to prioritize tasks and quickly adapt to change;
- High professionalism;
- Work autonomy;
- Bilingual French-English (ESSENTIAL – both spoken and written). Third language an asset.
- Open-mindedness and sociability
- Versatility and great intellectual curiosity;
- Passionate by all forms of content (events, magazines, documentaries, movies, etc.)
- Highly resistant to stress;
- Sense of humor.
If you are interested in this position, please submit your application to email@example.com by December 16, 2018.
Conditions: Full-time contract until July 1st, 2019.
N.B. Only selected candidates will be contacted.