Reporting to the Director, Digital Projects & Events, the Credentials and Access Control Manager works closely with a cross-functional team from Participant Experience, Security, Production and Digital Innovation to organize and oversee credentials as well as access control for C2 Montréal and the Movin’On Summit. Since your team will be the first and last point of contact with our participants during the events, you should be well-versed in customer experience and digital project management. You should be organized, a self-starter, someone who works well under pressure and across various teams.
This is a full-time contract role from March 15 to June 15.
- Ensure optimal event credentials management and site access control
- Understand and apply proper accreditation and access control processes and policies
- Educate internal and external teams on credentials, zones, accesses and restrictions
- Assess, recruit and train all relevant staff
- Manage your team: two accreditation roles and one access control role
- Define staffing needs for credentials production and distribution
- Define staffing needs for access control during events and illumination night
- Credential production and distribution
- Contact cards production
- Respect the allocated budget parameters
- Coordinate setup and teardown of all necessary assets
- Inventory management
- A minimum of 5 years of professional experience in project management and/or events
- A minimum of 3 years of professional experience in customer service
- A minimum of 3 years of professional experience in digital-focused projects
- Experience with ticketing/accreditation management system a plus
- Thorough understanding of accreditation and access control best practices for public and corporate events
- Strong proficiency using industrial printers in a Windows environment
- Knowledge and understanding of programming languages a plus
- Proficient in Google Suite, Slack, Windows
- Organized, team player, performs well under pressure
At C2 Montréal, we look beyond your CV. Tell us how you can contribute to the team. If this opportunity interests you, send your CV and a short cover letter to Baptiste Benoist: email@example.com.