It is C2’s belief that, as people, the solutions to challenges big and small reside within us. And by convening, connecting and engaging we can contribute to overcoming complex problems and leverage creativity to propel the economy, society and organizations forward.
We are conveners of B2B communities — ours and our clients
C2 creates and delivers major conferences, digital events, strategies and programmes in cities around the world such as Amsterdam, San Francisco, Singapore, Sydney, Milan, Paris and Abu Dhabi, as well as assisting with the last G7 in Canada. We also work with clients such as Michelin, EY, IBM, Microsoft, YPO and many more.
We are proud of Montreal, our home base and creative inspiration. We celebrate the city and our own unique convening capabilities with our proprietary and award-winning C2 Montreal event (which has won Best Kick-A** Experience for the last two years running at Eventex).
C2 also plays on the world stage. We are a proud member of kyu, a collective of strategically curated creative organizations around the world including Sid Lee, IDEO, Kepler, SYPartners, BeWorks and many others. Each shares a belief that creative collaboration yields new solutions to the world’s most challenging problems.
We are a diverse and tightly knit team. We have each other’s backs. We embrace teamwork, change and innovation, and we humbly want to make a difference with what we accomplish.
And while 2020 presented its own enormous challenges, we were able to navigate it, and we now have momentum and a clear game plan. So we are looking for more talented people — maybe you!
C2 is looking for a seasoned Digital Experience Director to join our team and help us invent and execute innovative digital experiences, strategies and products for our B2B clients.
Someone who can drive creative ideation from concept to creation, and who can sell it to our clients. The Director is responsible for conceptualizing and designing the online event experience to drive deep engagement with the brand.
The ideal candidate is an individual with a deep passion for digital and understands the critical role digital plays in communicating, connecting, convening and monetizing various communities within the B2B space. It’s someone who inspires and nurtures a digital-first mindset and brings big ideas to the table that drive tangible results for our clients.
Duties and responsibilities
- Report to the Chief of Creation, work with internal teams to invent, sell and execute digital experience solutions
- Work hands-on with bizdev, marketing, UX and digital technology teams
- Responsible for the end-to-end creative and digital experience, from defining complex user stories and prototyping to visual design with accountability to results (to help our client monetize their B2B communities)
- Package creative concepts and present to internal and external stakeholders in persuasive, articulate and compelling ways
- Integrate client objectives, brand, marketing and positioning with direct response in order to drive conversion throughout the entire customer journey
- Collaborate with the analytics and development team on iterative tests to improve and optimize key metrics such as level of engagement
- Be an active member of our bizdev pitch team
- Collaborate across C2 to coordinate and evolve product and digital strategies
- Develop targeted digital strategies consistent with clients’ business objectives
- Establish and promote digital best practices and standards in coordination with marketing and brand initiatives
- Lead and inspire internal and external cross-functional teams while managing workflow
- Provide vision, support and direction for clients
- Measure and optimize digital performance to meet business objectives
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field
- 8-10 years of user experience design and digital strategy
- Experienced in design thinking to drive online experiences, engagement and monetization in a B2B setting
- Experience conducting AB testing
- Experience working directly with clients, media, technology and creative agencies
- Must have digital portfolio available
- Demonstrate an understanding of best practices related to creating online responsive experiences that resonate across multiple platforms and devices
- Solid understanding of driving engagement through social media
- Good understanding of analytics, social media, CSS, HTML
- Expert in Adobe CC software and other related design and journey mapping tools.
What we offer:
An opportunity to collaborate and create with some of the smartest, coolest and most interesting people in the industry and, of course, competitive conditions.
Permanent full-time start date as soon as possible.
At C2, we look beyond your CV. Tell us what you can bring to the team. If this opportunity interests you, send your CV and a short cover letter to Katia Bélanger, Director – Talent & Culture: firstname.lastname@example.org.
The deadline to submit your application is March 11, 2021.
C2 is an equal opportunity employer and does not condone discrimination on the bases of race, religion, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity, and sexual orientation), parental status, national origin, age, disability, family medical history or genetic information or other non-merit based factors. All applicants will be considered.
N.b. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.