Reports to: VP Marketing & Audience
The Elected Officials & Delegation Manager will work closely with a cross functional team from Marketing & Audience, Programming, Business Development, and the President’s office to organize and oversee the presence of elected officials and international delegations during C2 Montréal and Movin’On. The individual should be well-versed in political protocol and have experience working with high-level officials. They should be organized, a self-starter, and someone who works well with various teams.
This is a contract role from March 15-June 15
- Work directly with internal teams and political cabinets or delegation offices to build the various schedules and on-site visit scenarios for each official and delegation
- Ensure all schedules are approved by the office of the elected officials or delegations
- Manage the arrival and on-site visit of each elected official or delegation
- Work closely with the C2 President’s office and other C2 executives on coordinating on-site meetings with elected officials and delegations
- Manage the master calendar of elected official and delegation visits, updating it regularly pre-event and during the event
- Work closely with the public relations team on media logistics for elected officials and delegations (press conferences, interviews, scrums, social media coverage)
- Coordinate all on-site photo ops with elected officials and delegations and with the photography team
- Work with internal teams and elected official cabinets on any social media coverage or pre-event communications
- Work closely with the Michelin Public Affairs office to coordinate on-site visit scenarios for elected officials
- Bachelor’s degree in Political Science, Communications, or a related field
- A minimum of 3 years’ professional experience in politics, diplomacy, and/or events
- In-depth understanding of political protocol
- Organized, a team player, perform well under pressure
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in both English and French
- Knowledge of Google Suite, Slack
At C2 Montréal, we look beyond your CV. Tell us how you can contribute to the team. If this opportunity interests you, send your CV and a short cover letter to Julia Cyboran: firstname.lastname@example.org.
The deadline to submit your application is March 3.