Under the supervision of the Managing Editor, the English copywriter will help to ensure the smooth and timely delivery of various communications, marketing and sales materials.
Team: Marketing and Audience
Contract period: Full-time contract, from February 4 to June 30, 2019
Role and responsibilities
- Write and edit participant communications on all platforms (newsletters, blog posts, website and more)
- Provide copywriting/editing support to the marketing and business development teams
- Copy edit communications, sales and editorial materials
- Provide copywriting support for internal and external communications
- Excellent English writing and editing skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Communications, Marketing, Journalism or equivalent
- Minimum 2 years of experience in communications or relevant experience
- Strong French language skills
- Experience in event communications an asset
- Understanding of SEO and web-writing best practices
- Ability to adapt the style, voice and tone for various types of content and audiences
- Strong attention to detail and capacity to meet tight deadlines
At C2, we look beyond your résumé. Tell us how you can help the team. If this opportunity interests you, send your CV and a short letter of introduction to email@example.com.
You have until January 25 to submit your application.
N.B. Only selected candidates will be contacted.