Executive Assistant and Team Coordinator

job

Reports to: VP Marketing & Audience and VP Finance

The EA Marketing & Audience / EA VP Finance supports both the Marketing & Audience team and the VP Finance. Approximately 70% of the EA’s workload involves the marketing team, supporting the VP with day-to-day administrative tasks, in addition to assisting the Marketing & Audience group with major presentations, reporting and other small projects. The other 30% is dedicated to further admin duties for the VP Finance.

 

EA responsibilities

  • Manages and oversees VP Marketing & Audience’s and VP Finance’s agendas
  • Supports VP on email management
  • Coordinates calls, meetings and preps all necessary documents
  • Takes notes during key meetings, drafts meeting reports and follow-ups
  • Manages communications via phone, email and other internal requests
  • Expense accounts
  • Books travel and coordinates travel itineraries
  • Coordinates team building initiatives and training
  • Supports on the creation of internal and external presentations (keynote, PPT, etc.)
  • Works on stretch assignments related to building new initiatives

 

Marketing & Audience team coordination responsibilities

  • Proactively ensures all mission critical tools are updated
  • Plans and oversees new marketing and sales initiatives/calendars
  • Drafts key internal working documents for the Marketing & Audience team
  • Books monthly team meetings and works to build the agenda
  • Supports various project teams on website updates (WordPress)
  • Supports team on marketing automation activities (Salesforce)
  • Supports marketing managers and project teams on marketing event organization
  • Supports marketing managers and project teams on monthly reporting
  • Drafts final reports for key stakeholders
  • Supports on invoicing and POs
  • Supports Marketing & Audience team on Goods & Services exchanges (working with the Growth and Partnership team)
  • Collaborates with other department coordinators on overall market analysis reports and marketing insights
  • Reviews team timesheets to make sure they are completed

 

Qualifications and skills

  • DEC in Administration, Communications or a related field
  • Experience in a similar position (asset)
  • Knowledge of the Google suite, WordPress, Salesforce and Slack (asset)
  • Proficiency in French and English, spoken and written
  • Dynamic and enthusiastic
  • Customer-service oriented
  • Sense of initiative, resourceful and able to work independently

 

At C2 Montréal, we look beyond your CV. Tell us how you can assist the team. If this opportunity interests you, send your resume to jcyboran@c2.biz.

Deadline: March 29, 2019

n.b. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.