The Government Relations and Content Coordinator supports the Project Manager in charge of partners content and the Director of Growth and Partnerships in their daily tasks while delivering exceptional service to the assigned governmental partners.
- In collaboration with the Project Manager and the Director of Growth and Partnerships, ensure goals, objectives and contractual commitments of partners are met;
- Anticipate partners needs and develop a relationship of trust;
- Track progress related to assigned accounts and ensure that dates of deliverables are respected;
- Manage partner projects in line with C2’s long-term and/or strategic vision;
- Ensure the proper execution of all logistics related to the assigned partners’ activities (Accreditations process and deliveries, catering service, etc.);
- Assist account managers in elaborating reports for each partner.
- Bachelor in Commerce, Marketing, Business Administration or other relevant field;
- Project management experience;
- Experience in event management, an asset.
- Bilingual French-English (essential- both spoken and written);
- Good team spirit;
- Good judgment and ability to prioritize;
- Versatile, able to adapt quickly to change;
- Excellent organizational skills.
Contractual, for a 2 and a half months period from April 2020 to mid-June 2020.
Salary commensurate with experience.
There’s more to working at C2 than a stimulating work environment—you also get access to:
- A whole network of competent, passionate and enthusiastic colleagues
- A host of internal activities: Thursday 5-7 gatherings, lunchtime activities and workshops, Chips & Beer Fridays, etc.
- Kombucha and other surprises to brighten up your work life even more!
About C2 Montréal
C2 Montréal is the most forward-thinking business event in the world. Having taken home awards for “Canadian Event,” “Sustainable Event” and “Kick A** Experience” at the most recent Eventex, C2 is much more than just simply a conference — it combines progressive and inspiring content in a highly creative, festival-like setting aimed at taking participants out of their comfort zone. Held annually in Montreal, C2 Montréal exists to help leaders shape the future of business. Imagined by creative agency Sid Lee in collaboration with founding partner Cirque du Soleil, C2 looks at the creative intersections of commerce, science, technology, society and sustainability. The conference welcomes over 7,500 participants — hailing from 60-plus countries and 34 industries — in the belief that business success is coupled with societal progress. The ninth edition of C2 Montréal will take place May 27-29, 2020 in Montreal, Canada.
At C2 Montréal, we look beyond your CV. Tell us what you can bring to the team. If this opportunity interests you, send your CV and a short cover letter to Amine Ouadahi: firstname.lastname@example.org
The deadline to submit your application is February 23rd 2020.
N.b. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.