The Graphic designer conceives, creates, and delivers C2’s various visual communication products. They participate in the elaboration and conception of an array of tools intended for effectively conveying the brand and partner strategy through a creative approach and an openness to the latest trends.
Team: Marketing and Audience
Role and responsibilities
- Support the Marketing team in the delivery of a full range of graphic design projects
- Carry out the creation and development of graphic design tools for the various platforms of C2 Montréal, C2 International, and the Movin’On Summit
- social media
- programming announcements
- website, etc.
- Undertake visual research
- Prepare the layouts for a range of documents based on the brand guide
- Ensure the correct classification of documents
- Create partner presentation templates for the sales team
- Prepare documents for printing or for web integration
- Brief external graphic designers as needed and ensure project follow-up
- All other tasks related to the development of visual projects
Required expertise and qualifications
- Studies in graphic design, computer graphics, or other related field
- 1 to 2 years of experience
- Up to date on the latest trends and best practices in graphic design
- Highly developed organizational skills
- Mastery of the Adobe suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Aftereffect, etc.)
- Motion design skills, an asset
- Mastery of the Google suite and Microsoft Office
- French/English bilingualism, spoken and written
Permanent full-time position
Start date: February 17, 2020
About C2 Montréal
C2 Montréal is the most forward-thinking business event in the world. Having taken home awards for “Canadian Event,” “Sustainable Event” and “Kick A** Experience” at the most recent Eventex, C2 is much more than just simply a conference — it combines progressive and inspiring content in a highly creative, festival-like setting aimed at taking participants out of their comfort zone. Held annually in Montreal, C2 Montréal exists to help leaders shape the future of business. Imagined by creative agency Sid Lee in collaboration with founding partner Cirque du Soleil, C2 looks at the creative intersections of commerce, science, technology, society and sustainability. The conference welcomes over 7,500 participants — hailing from 60-plus countries and 34 industries — in the belief that business success is coupled with societal progress. The ninth edition of C2 Montréal will take place May 27-29, 2020 in Montreal, Canada.
At C2 Montréal, we look beyond your CV. Tell us what you can bring to the team. If this opportunity interests you, send your CV and a short cover letter to Camille Denis: firstname.lastname@example.org
The deadline to submit your application is February 4, 2020
N.b. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.