The Lead eConcierge Extraordinaire will monitor, supervise and support the event eConcierge team. Ensuring world class concierge service is being provided to various event population groups through online channels such as event platforms, chat, email, and over the phone. Delivering consistent, accurate, and timely support.
- Join an event team to support participant registration and guest management processes
- Draft and prepare tracking tools, set monitoring processes, and report back to the participant experience leadership
- Deliver best-in-class (courteous, hospitable, and proactive) support via email, phone and within the event platform channels in both English and French; in compliance with established decorum, agreed upon processes, and tone of voice
- Utilize internal CRM software tools, event platform navigation and support channels to resolve customer queries and other inbound requests
- Provide daily reports to team lead on customer service volumes, participant satisfaction, trends and issues
- Moderate sessions and platform ensuring a dynamic event with engaging participation
- Tasked with supporting Business Development team with data management, tracking of assets, registration, activations; as well other duties
- Support the content integrator and ensure that all crucial information is captured within the event platform.
Qualifications and skills required
- BA in business administration, communications, hospitality or other related program and/or other relevant experience
- At least 2 years of significant experience in customer service in a high-pressure environment, ideally online
- Comfortable with business and CRM software as well as with learning to use new platforms
- Must be bilingual (FR/EN); reading, writing and spoken. Proficiency in another language(s) is a considerable asset
- Strong interest in business creativity and a passion for providing high-quality experiences
- Outstanding interpersonal skills, problem solver and multi-tasking abilities
- Proactivity and rapid adaptation to unforeseen circumstances
- Exemplary sense of conscientiousness, discipline and autonomy
What we offer:
An opportunity to collaborate and create with some of the smartest, coolest and most interesting people in the industry.
10 weeks contract from March 29th-June 9th, 2021.
Must be available to support participants throughout the event, from platform opening to closing (8am to 6pm).
Send us your CV and a cover letter explaining who you are and why you want to be a Lead eConcierge Extraordinaire. Please include your availability from March to June and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please send a single email titled “Application – Lead eConcierge Extraordinaire,” directed to the above-mentioned address.
The deadline to submit your application is April 1st, 2021.
C2 is an equal opportunity employer and does not condone discrimination on the bases of race, religion, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity, and sexual orientation), parental status, national origin, age, disability, family medical history or genetic information or other non-merit based factors. All applicants will be considered.
N.b. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
It is C2’s belief that, as people, the solutions to challenges big and small reside within us. And by convening, connecting and engaging we can contribute to overcoming complex problems and leverage creativity to propel the economy, society and organizations forward.
We are conveners of B2B communities — ours and our clients
C2 creates and delivers major conferences, digital events, strategies and programmes in cities around the world such as Amsterdam, San Francisco, Singapore, Sydney, Milan, Paris and Abu Dhabi, as well as assisting with the last G7 in Canada. We also work with clients such as Michelin, EY, IBM, Microsoft, YPO and many more.
We are proud of Montreal, our home base and creative inspiration. We celebrate the city and our own unique convening capabilities with our proprietary and award-winning C2 Montreal event (which has won Best Kick-A** Experience for the last two years running at Eventex).
C2 also plays on the world stage. We are a proud member of kyu, a collective of strategically curated creative organizations around the world including Sid Lee, IDEO, Kepler, SYPartners, BeWorks and many others. Each shares a belief that creative collaboration yields new solutions to the world’s most challenging problems.
We are a diverse and tightly knit team. We have each other’s backs. We embrace teamwork, change and innovation, and we humbly want to make a difference with what we accomplish.
And while 2020 presented its own enormous challenges, we were able to navigate it, and we now have momentum and a clear game plan. So we are looking for more talented people — maybe you!