C2 brings together commerce and creativity to explore trends, opportunities, disruptions and major shifts on the horizon. Every year, this is where more than 6,500 decision-makers and creative minds unite to collectively shape, experience and challenge the future of business.
We are looking for a Learning Experience Designer (LX) to join our Content and Creation team in elaborating highly transformational learning experiences for our participants. Under the supervision of the Director of Collaborative Experiences, the LX Designer will lead the design of our Labs, Workshops, Masterclasses and Conversation Markets in a way that transforms how our participants learn and connect.
Our Learning Experience Designers are a rare breed. They are creative individuals with the intrinsic ability to design interactive, collaborative and engaging experiences with a burning question and a learning outcome as a starting point. They are passionate about transforming the way we do business and want to help our participants get creative in doing so. They believe in approaches that put the human at the centre of the design process.
Tasks and responsibilities
- Design the methodologies for our Labs, Workshops, Masterclasses and Conversation Markets, both for C2 Montréal 2019 and C2 corporate experiences, including the pacing, collaborative exercises, facilitation scripts and materials
- Organize workshop design sprints with our community of facilitators
- Work alongside the partnership team to understand our clients’ and participants’ needs
- Document and complete the C2 collaborative experiences methodology toolbox
- Research and document best practices in transformational learning experiences
- Coach and support C2 employees in building their experiential learning design capacities
Skills and qualifications
- Education background in design (service design, industrial, etc.), anthropology, management, arts, education or whatever else that helped you become an Learning Experience Designer
- Meaningful work experience in creating workshops, learning spaces and/or interactive learning experiences
- Ability to work on a multitude of projects at the same time with multiple stakeholders
- Ability to navigate an environment that mixes spontaneity and structure
- Between 1 and 3 years of experience in your field
- Solid communication skills in French and English (100% bilingual)
- Strong desire to learn and to grow
- Major props if you are also a facilitator
Conditions: Full-time contract, from January 7, 2019 to June 28, 2019, with the possibility of renewal.
At C2, we look beyond your résumé. Tell us how you can help the team. If this opportunity interests you, send your CV and a short letter of introduction (and a portfolio if you have one) to firstname.lastname@example.org.
You have until November 30 to submit your application.
N.B. Only selected candidates will be contacted.