- Support the Operations Project Manager in ensuring that partnership goals, objectives and contractual commitments are met;
- In collaboration with the Account Coordinators ensure a timely end-to-end execution of all partnership activations within budget;
- Understand partners needs and ensure the success of their activations;
- Make sure all teams offer a five-star experience to the partners at every stage of the operational process;
- Coordinate with the different C2 teams to ensure that the logistics specific to the partners needs are respected and operated;
- Set up a schedule of deadlines in collaboration with the Operations Project Manager using the provided tools (Google Drive Folder, Dropbox, Asana);
- Maintain a schedule of partner and group deliveries (pre- and post-events) and coordinate with the C2 team responsible for receiving shipments on site;
- On-site availability for partners’ last minute requests or problems;
- Generate a final report summarizing the accomplished tasks and identify ways to improve the given mandate for upcoming editions.
- Supervise the interns and team volunteers that are on site and act as their main contact person;
- Make sure that interns and volunteers are equipped with the required tools to manage their roles effectively.
- Bachelor degree in Commerce, Marketing, Business Administration or other relevant field
- Project management experience
- Experience in event management, an asset
- Bilingual French-English (essential- both spoken and written)
- Versatile, able to adapt quickly to change
- Good team spirit
- Good judgment and ability to prioritize
- Excellent organizational skills
Contractual, for a 4 months period from March 2020 to June 2020.
Salary commensurate with experience.
There’s more to working at C2 than a stimulating work environment—you also get access to:
- A whole network of competent, passionate and enthusiastic colleagues
- A host of internal activities: Thursday 5-7 gatherings, lunchtime activities and workshops, Chips & Beer Fridays, etc.
- Kombucha and other surprises to brighten up your work life even more!
About C2 Montréal
C2 Montréal is the most forward-thinking business event in the world. Having taken home awards for “Canadian Event,” “Sustainable Event” and “Kick A** Experience” at the most recent Eventex, C2 is much more than just simply a conference — it combines progressive and inspiring content in a highly creative, festival-like setting aimed at taking participants out of their comfort zone. Held annually in Montreal, C2 Montréal exists to help leaders shape the future of business. Imagined by creative agency Sid Lee in collaboration with founding partner Cirque du Soleil, C2 looks at the creative intersections of commerce, science, technology, society and sustainability. The conference welcomes over 7,500 participants — hailing from 60-plus countries and 34 industries — in the belief that business success is coupled with societal progress. The ninth edition of C2 Montréal will take place May 27-29, 2020 in Montreal, Canada.
At C2 Montréal, we look beyond your CV. Tell us what you can bring to the team. If this opportunity interests you, send your CV and a short cover letter to Alex Gordon: firstname.lastname@example.org
The deadline to submit your application is February 20th 2020.
N.b. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.