We are looking for a receptionist to join our Montreal team. Under the supervision of the office manager, the receptionist is responsible for receiving visitors and providing administrative support to other departments at C2.
- Manages reception (9 am to 5 pm)
- Welcomes visitors and ensures that office reception procedures are followed to a T:
- Anticipates arrivals
- Confirms appointments with visitors and concerned parties
- Offers visitors something to drink
- Provides coatroom service
- Guides visitors to the meeting room (when necessary)
- Manages incoming calls:
- Provides general information
- Takes messages and forwards calls to relevant persons
- Manages voicemail inbox
- Responsible for receiving, distributing and sending mail as well as packages
- Manages the following inboxes: email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org
- Provides support to executive assistants for a wide range of tasks (printing documents, organizing client meetings, various administrative duties, etc.)
- Ensures the reception area and coatroom are kept clean at all times, with the seasons (i.e. umbrellas, mats for winter boots, and so on).
- Organizes certain office-wide social activities (5@7, Chips & Beer, etc.)
- Supports the office manager in various tasks
- All other relevant tasks
Qualifications and skills
- DEC in Administration, Communications or a related field
- 1-3 years’ experience in a similar position
- Experience and/or training in the hotel industry (asset)
- Knowledge of G Suite and Slack (asset)
- Proficiency in French and English, both spoken and written
- Dynamic, kind and enthusiastic
- Customer-service oriented
- Initiative-taker, resourceful and able to work independently
There’s more to working at C2 than a stimulating work environment—you also get access to a full suite of competitive benefits:
- Comprehensive group insurance coverage
- Flexible holidays
- Access to Econofitness passes
- Breakfast service offered
About C2 Montréal
C2 Montréal is the most cutting-edge business event on the planet. Named top conference for the fourth year in a row by BizBash, C2 Montréal has begun blurring the lines between festival and traditional conference. We provide progressive and inspiring content in a highly creative setting that’s designed to take participants out of their comfort zone. Dreamt up by Sid Lee and Cirque du Soleil (founding partner), C2 helps leaders shape the future of business through exploring the creative confluences between commerce, science, society and environment. Every year, the event attracts over 7,000 leaders—hailing from some 60 countries and more than 34 industries—who hold the common conviction that business success goes hand in hand with societal progress.
At C2 Montréal, we look beyond your CV. Tell us what you can bring to the team. If this opportunity interests you, send your CV and a short cover letter to Fannie Villeneuve: email@example.com.
N.b. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.