The Sales Coordinator supports the Growth and Patnerships team in its day-to-day operations.
- Works in close collaboration with the Director, Growth and Partnerships and the Director, Partnerships to draft proposals
- Carries out general administrative tasks to support Business Development and Partnerships
- Plans and takes an active role in sales presentations for prospective and existing partners
- Plans in-house meetings (business development, strategic sessions)
- Assiduously executes data entry and CRM upkeep tasks
- Any other related duties
- Drafts sales-related documents throughout the sales process (proposals, contracts, etc.)
- Enters, retrieves, reconciles, and verifies data in software used throughout the sales cycle (example: validating confirmations, creating prospects, defining tasks, sales aids, invoicing, etc.)
- As needed, drafts reports for Directors (Business Development and/or Partnerships)
- Fields general event-related questions for clients
- Acts as a point of contact for clients and communicates with them via telephone and email to answer questions and requests
- Bachelor’s in Commerce, Marketing, Business Administration or other relevant field
- Project management experience
- Events experience (asset)
- Knowledge of local market
- Office Suite fluency
- Familiarity with Salesforce, G Suite, and Slack (asset)
- Bilingualism (ESSENTIAL – written/spoken French and English)
- Versatility and ability to quickly adapt to change
- Propensity for teamwork
- Solid sense of discernment and priorities
- Fabulous organizational skills
- Customer service savvy
Contractual, for a 6 months period from January to July, 2020.
Salary commensurate with experience.
There’s more to working at C2 than a stimulating work environment—you also get access to a full suite of competitive benefits:
- A whole network of competent, passionate and enthusiastic colleagues
- A host of internal activities: Thursday 5-7 gatherings, lunchtime activities and workshops, Chips & Beer Fridays, etc.
- Kombucha and other surprises to brighten up your work life even more!
About C2 Montréal
C2 Montréal is the most forward-thinking business event in the world. Having taken home awards for “Canadian Event,” “Sustainable Event” and “Kick A** Experience” at the most recent Eventex, C2 is much more than just simply a conference — it combines progressive and inspiring content in a highly creative, festival-like setting aimed at taking participants out of their comfort zone. Held annually in Montreal, C2 Montréal exists to help leaders shape the future of business. Imagined by creative agency Sid Lee in collaboration with founding partner Cirque du Soleil, C2 looks at the creative intersections of commerce, science, technology, society and sustainability. The conference welcomes over 7,500 participants — hailing from 60-plus countries and 34 industries — in the belief that business success is coupled with societal progress. The ninth edition of C2 Montréal will take place May 27-29, 2020 in Montreal, Canada.
About C2 International
C2 International is the creator and producer of the most forward-thinking business events in the world, combining progressive and inspiring content with a highly creative, collaborative and immersive context that turns guests into engaged participants. Born out of the idea that business events have not yet entered the 21st century, C2 aims to gather leaders to collaboratively explore the creative intersections of commerce, science, technology, society and sustainability. C2 International has been credited with driving the “festivalization” of business events and has been highlighted by the trade press as a standout leader revolutionizing the event business. Its flagship C2 Montréal event was voted “Most Innovative Conference” and “Best conference” multiple years running, and the 2018 edition took home awards for “Canadian Event,” “Sustainable Event” and “Kick A** Experience.” Now C2 lends its creative savvy to organizations the world over, building events for businesses in North America, Europe, Asia and the Middle East. C2 has produced events in close to 40 cities for global leaders such as Michelin, Microsoft, EY, Google and YPO, to name a few. See c2.biz for more information.
At C2 Montréal, we look beyond your CV. Tell us what you can bring to the team. If this opportunity interests you, send your CV and a short cover letter to Amine Ouadahi: email@example.com
The deadline to submit your application is December 1, 2019.
N.b. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.