The Senior Designer, Marketing & Audience, is responsible for the creation and delivery of visual assets for marketing campaigns, social media, editorial and business development purposes as well as brand collateral including videos, photography and large-scale presentations for C2 Montréal and all C2 International projects. The Senior Designer is also the guard dog of the visual brand guide and ensures the proper deployment of the brand’s look and feel across all platforms. This individual will also oversee and coach a junior designer.
- Creation of ad campaigns (digital and print) and ad campaign briefs
- Work closely with production services for the creation of multiple ad units
- Creation of visual assets for social media platforms
- Develop look and feel of editorial content packages
- Work with editorial team on editorial projects including digital packages and The Minutes
- Develop brand templates for all internal departments and for external use
- Develop and create brand collateral and sales tools
- Support website design modifications and UX
- Oversee the creation and production of photo and video assets during C2 Montréal and the Movin’On Summit
- Oversee the production and printing of visual assets, working closely with printers
- Be the guard dog of the brand book
- Ensure the rapid delivery of visual assets
- Oversee junior designer
- Bachelor’s degree or diploma in graphic design
- 5+ years professional experience in graphic design for print, digital and marketing
- Strong knowledge of pre-press
- Strong proficiency using the Adobe Creative Suite include InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator
- Strong understanding of visual best practices for social platforms including Instagram, Facebook, LinkedIn and YouTube
- Knowledge of Google Suite and Slack
- Knowledge of HTML5 and motion design a plus
- Team player, dynamic, organized and deadline driven
At C2 Montréal, we look beyond your CV. Tell us how you can contribute to the team. If this opportunity interests you, send your CV and a short cover letter to email@example.com.
The deadline to submit your application is February 17.