Reports to: Warehouse Supervisor – Production Team
Length of contract: 6-month contract position, possibility of extension
In collaboration with the warehouse Supervisor, the warehouse Machinist participates in the effective management of our warehouse as well as of deliveries, setups, and teardowns related to various C2 events.
- Assist the warehouse Supervisor with managing the warehouse and the organization of stock, as well as with deliveries related to C2 (site, warehouse, international projects, offices, etc.) and workload planning
- Prepare and expedite materials
- Repair damaged materials
- Propose solutions to improve working procedures
- Assist with doing inventory and with setups and teardowns during events
- Any other related tasks
- Completion of a forklift training course and certification (license)
- Carpentry skills
- Team player
- Customer service skills
- Swift task execution
There’s more to working at C2 than a stimulating work environment—you also get access to a full suite of competitive benefits:
- Comprehensive group insurance coverage
- Flexible holidays
- Access to Econofitness passes and other internal activities
At C2 Montréal, we look beyond your CV. Tell us what you can bring to the team. If this opportunity interests you, send your CV and a short cover letter to Audrey Michaud: email@example.com.
The deadline to submit your application is August 12.
N.b. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
About C2 Montréal
C2 Montréal is the most cutting-edge business event on the planet. Named top conference for the fourth year in a row by BizBash, C2 Montréal has begun blurring the lines between festival and traditional conference. We provide progressive and inspiring content in a highly creative setting that’s designed to take participants out of their comfort zone. Dreamt up by Sid Lee and Cirque du Soleil (founding partner), C2 helps leaders shape the future of business through exploring the creative confluences between commerce, science, society and environment. Every year, the event attracts over 7,000 leaders—hailing from some 60 countries and more than 34 industries—who hold the common conviction that business success goes hand in hand with societal progress.