Are you obsessed with marketing and technology? Do you think Growth Hacking will change the world? Is your side hustle building a website?
Then this is the role for you.
Come and join the dynamic, digitally-focused Marketing & Audience team at C2. You will play a critical role in our continued digital transformation.
As part of the Marketing and Audience team, the website manager will be in charge of utilizing content management systems to publish new content onto C2’s website properties, white label websites and our various C2 digital channels.
Reporting to the Director of Ecommerce, the Website Manager will be responsible for developing, launching and testing all content on the various sites and digital platforms. This individual will work cross functionally with both the marketing and the technology group.
On the technology side
- Work closely with the Director of Ecommerce on defining the best strategy and the action plan to build attractive, dynamic and high converting web pages/landing pages
- Manage, create and develop content updates, web pages, landing pages across multiple content management platforms (WordPress, Hubspot, Unbounce, headless CMS,…)
- Continuously improve, optimize, and implement:
- Brand Guidelines
- SEO best management practices
- A/B Testing
- Analytics opportunities
- Triage bugs and work-item requests and assign them to correct owner
- Setup/configure structure of the page and functionality following UX design best practices, and providing an optimal experience across devices
- Develop scalable content templates for multiple CMS platforms that include formatting elements and UI copy
- Manage all digital media content within the CMS, requiring manipulation of associated graphic assets, text pieces, videos, etc.
On the marketing side
- Conduct content audits and gap analysis to repurpose existing high-performing content or create new content formats to address ongoing business, brand, and channel needs (blog, email, link building, etc)
- Maintain SEO titles, keywords, and descriptions for all pages on the site, partnering with stakeholders to ensure all SEO content is up to date and optimized using marketing trend data, competitive analysis and modern best practices
- Ensure quality of content, efficiency of revision commitment window and site status by establishing and/or maintaining brand consistency within the site
- Identify scalable opportunities to elevate content with new formats, visual elements, CTAs, embedded videos, etc.
Your Super Powers
- Bachelor’s degree in Web Development, Marketing, or any other relevant university degree
- Experience managing websites and/or working knowledge of both website project management and content management with or without structured CMS
- Good copywriting (English and French a plus) , SEO and Content Marketing skills
- Foundational and technical knowledge of multimedia asset design, production, and promotion
- Bilingualism- English and French an asset
- Strong project management and time management skills
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills (verbal and written)
- Spirit of initiative, resourcefulness and autonomy
- Keen level of focus, attention to detail, and organization and solid analytical and quantitative skills
- Ability to adapt and thrive in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment with an entrepreneurial mindset
What we offer
An opportunity to collaborate and create with some of the smartest, coolest and most interesting people in the industry and, of course, competitive conditions.
Permanent full-time start date as soon as possible.
How to apply
At C2, we look beyond your CV. Tell us what you can bring to the team. If this opportunity interests you, send your CV and a short cover letter to Katia Belanger, Talent & Culture director: firstname.lastname@example.org.
The deadline to submit your application is March 15th, 2021.
It is C2’s belief that, as people, the solutions to challenges big and small reside within us. And by convening, connecting and engaging we can contribute to overcoming complex problems and leverage creativity to propel the economy, society and organizations forward.
We are conveners of B2B communities — ours and our clients
C2 creates and delivers major conferences, digital events, strategies and programmes in cities around the world such as Amsterdam, San Francisco, Singapore, Sydney, Milan, Paris and Abu Dhabi, as well as assisting with the last G7 in Canada. We also work with clients such as Michelin, EY, IBM, Microsoft, YPO and many more.
We are proud of Montreal, our home base and creative inspiration. We celebrate the city and our own unique convening capabilities with our proprietary and award-winning C2 Montreal event (which has won Best Kick-A** Experience for the last two years running at Eventex).
C2 also plays on the world stage. We are a proud member of kyu, a collective of strategically curated creative organizations around the world including Sid Lee, IDEO, Kepler, SYPartners, BeWorks and many others. Each shares a belief that creative collaboration yields new solutions to the world’s most challenging problems.
We are a diverse and tightly knit team. We have each other’s backs. We embrace teamwork, change and innovation, and we humbly want to make a difference with what we accomplish.
And while 2020 presented its own enormous challenges, we were able to navigate it, and we now have momentum and a clear game plan. So we are looking for more talented people — maybe you!
C2 is an equal opportunity employer and does not condone discrimination on the bases of race, religion, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity, and sexual orientation), parental status, national origin, age, disability, family medical history or genetic information or other non-merit based factors. All applicants will be considered.
N.b. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.