A transhumanist reverend, a blockchain sheikh, a cannabis capitalist, a 15-year-old cello virtuosa, an astronaut, a global CMO, the world’s most famous whistleblower, a formerly homeless financier, an AI scientist, a media watchdog, a hip-hop star and a farmer walk into a business conference…
And we wrote a book about it.
Transformative Collisions: The C2 Montréal 2018 Minutes offers a look at the magic that happens when creativity and commerce converge. Featuring lessons from hop-hop icon and cannabis entrepreneur Snoop Dogg, security expert Chelsea Manning, TPG head honcho Jim Coulter, legendary oceanographer Dr. Sylvia Earle, Spotify Global Creative Director Alex Bodman and many more, The Minutes are a curated distillation of all the actionable insights, inspired learnings and expert observations that grabbed our collective attention over the three days of C2 Montréal.
The Minutes by the numbers:
- 375 pages of inspiring content
- 60 stories diving into topics like data-driven marketing, storytelling, sustainability in business, digital democracy, real-world blockchain and AI applications, organizational diversity and much, much more
- 2 special reports on the cannabis industry and the future of food production
- 80 colourful pages of memories from C2 Montréal 2018
- 6 leaders under sixteen
- And hundreds of eye-catching pics and illustrations
A roadmap for progressive business leaders, edgy entrepreneurs and those wishing to up their creative game, Transformative Collisions: The C2 Montréal 2018 Minutes was conceived to help spark important conversations with your teams, customers and stakeholders, and provide insight into many of the trends and forces that are shaping the way we do business. We hope you enjoy.