A LITTLE BIT OF CONTEXT
The goal of the Concierges Extraordinaire initiative is to provide our participants with a preferred point of contact, to assist them in the discovery and navigation of the conference, as well as the surrounding city of Montréal.
Concierges Extraordinaire act as specialists, pre-event resources and on-site contact points for the participants. They answer their questions, help them manage their schedule, and facilitate networking with other conference attendees.
They have an extensive knowledge of not only the conference itself, but the city that plays host to it. And whatever they don’t know, they’ll be able to find… quickly.
The Concierges Extraordinaire program has garnered a great deal of positive response, from participants. It is now an integral part of what makes the C2 experience so different.
“It’s an opportunity to be able to work for a very diversified and visionary conference. The best part is being able to successfully finalize meetings between participants, and making them very happy. They were very grateful for it. They’re networking with people from all over the world, and I’m making that happen for them.” – Alexander & Adrian Longinotti
BEFORE THE EVENT
- Reach out to individual participants and learn about their respective expectations and objectives
- Suggest relevant activities and meetings to personalize and maximize the participants’ experience
- Assist with out-of-Montréal participants’ logistics (hotel reservations, letter of invitation for a visa application, etc.)
- Help them use C2 Montréal’s networking platform
- Respond to all inquiries/requests within a maximum of 24 hours
- Maintain an open line of communication in the weeks leading up to the event
- Offer personalized service to each participant, who could range from middle management to C-level executives
DURING THE EVENT
- Make sure that everything goes as planned and that each participant is happy with their experience
- Be available to answer questions
- Help participants meet the right people
- Support the Participant Services Team
- Troobleshoot and resolve issues
DO YOU HAVE WHAT IT TAKES?
- You are passionate about creativity in business
- You studied business administration or hospitality
- You have significant customer service experience (2 years minimum)
- You have stellar interpersonal skills and strive to provide the highest quality service possible
- You are at least bilingual (EN/FR), a 3rd (even a 4th) language being a sizeable plus
- You are comfortable (and even enjoy) working with Excel
- 3-month contract from Monday, March 6, 2017 to Friday, May 26, 2017
- Time commitment is roughly one day/week in March, 3 days/week in April and full-time commitment 5 days/week in May
- Each Concierge Extraordinaire is responsible for providing their own laptop
- Each Concierge Extraordinaire will receive $2,750 for the contract
Please send by email to email@example.com:
- Your resume.
- A short video clip presenting your motivations. Please speak in both English and French in the video.
- The subject should appear as “Candidature – Concierge Extraordinaire – C2 Montréal”.
- Mention if you would be available for an extended period of time until June 16, 2017
Application deadline: February 10, 2017