After 130 talks, panels, masterclasses and workshops, 3,000 lab sessions, 2,200 brain dates, one very small horse, tens of thousands of sticky notes, and countless chance meetings and inspiring conversations, C2 Montréal 2016 is now officially behind us.
Thank you for joining us and making this edition of C2 Montréal the best edition of C2 Montréal (yet)!
A few fun facts about our 5th edition:
- 6,000 participants
- Over 50 countries represented
- 5 delegations from China, Israel, Estonia, France and Latin America
- 200 000 square feet of overall event space for networking and program activities
- More than 20,000 production hours (man hours) to set up the village
- 102.96 km walked from May 20–26 by the site coordination team
- 8,349 emails exchanged by Concierge Extraordinaire and participants
- 3,000 plants
- 300 volunteers
- 87 performers
- 5 sketching robots
- 6 sketching humans
- 5 experimental brainstorming experiences designed by the C2 Labs team
- 3 677 170 pixels on the Forum Solotech screen
- 86 boat rides
- 182 km of cables
- 401 chocolatines sold (the top selling pastry at C2 Montréal 2016)
- 3 cell phones found in the ball pool
Over the next few weeks, we’ll be crunching more numbers and compiling the content to prepare the Minutes, a written and illustrated summary of what was discussed over the course of those 3 days (it will look something like – sign up for our to get it delivered straight to your inbox).
We’re also analyzing the results of our first concerted .
- Read and watch the snippy Storify recaps of , and
- See what happens when the community gets challenged to a game of
- Check out the community’s feed
- Watch all sorts of
- Find your vox pop or see if you can spot your friends in 360-degree videos on
New photos, videos and articles are also starting to pop up here and there, keep sharing parts of your own journey using the #C2M16 hashtag. See you there!