Here’s to marking another milestone on the road to C2 Montréal 2018: the complete schedule for C2 Montréal’s seventh edition is now out and awaiting your perusal. And look at it you should, because it will soon be time to reserve your spot in Talks, Masterclasses, Workshops and Conversation Markets, as well as confirm which imaginative new Labs you’d like to experience. Oh, and Braindates. Tons of Braindates! If you’re not completely up to speed yet…
Here is a sampling of highlights from this year’s programme
- World-renowned whistleblower and LGBTQ+ advocate/diversity expert Chelsea Manning will help us understand the dangers of unchecked data collection, the importance of building ethical frameworks to govern software development, and the need for more diversity in tech. She will speak as well as host a Masterclass and a Workshop.
- Hear business wisdom from entertainment icon and entrepreneur Snoop Dogg, who is currently one of those creating opportunity at the forefront of the rapidly expanding cannabis economy.
- Can you cook up a line of sweet, homemade treats with finite resources and make it a commercial success while turning the whole endeavour into a sustainable business? Rise to the challenge at the Cookie Lab.
- Find inspiration in legendary oceanographer Sylvia Earle’s journey to protect and preserve the planet’s oceans.
- Learn how Spotify uses data to fuel its storytelling campaigns and create brand equity – and how you could too – with the streaming service’s Global Creative Director Alex Bodman.
- What can a teenage visual arts sensation teach you about stimulating your creativity? A lot. Let fauvist and neo-expressionist prodigy Evan Sharma inspire you and help you see the world through a young artist’s eyes during his Workshop.
- Put a high-tech helmet on and think outside the brain at the Primal Lab, where you’ll experience the potential of sensorial design.
And much, much more. Check out the complete programme for all the details.
The clock is ticking
Time is running out to buy C2 Montréal 2018 passes in time to reserve your seats. Buy a 3-Day Experience pass before Tuesday, May 8 at 4 pm EST to be 100% ready when registration to activities opens on May 9 at 12 pm (noon) EST.