Ready, set… Go!
Whether you’re coming for the first time or returning for your sixth, there are a few crucial essentials to keep in mind. This is what you should know before you head to Arsenal (2020, William St., Montréal) this week:
- Doors open at 7:30 am. The first conferences start at 9:30.
- We recommend getting there at least 45 minutes before the start of the first activity on your klik schedule:
- expect hundreds of participants looking to get their badges at the same time
- expect an airport-style security check – this will be required every time you enter the site
- Look up directions and transport options in advance.
- Remember that C2 is a cashless (and debit-less) environment. New this year is the option to pay with your smart badge (head to the Cashless tab on klik).
- Pack comfy clothes – there are all kinds of activities both inside and outside, so best to be prepared for anything and everything. Speaking of which…
- Check the forecast for Montréal: weather in May can be a bit of an unpredictable animal
- And lastly, prepare to have a really great time!
- Head to the W hotel today (until 6 pm) to pick up your badge in advance You can also pick it up at the airport all week.
- Avoid bringing luggage and laptops.
- Arrive 45 minutes before the first activity on your schedule.
On behalf of the C2 Team, looking forward to seeing you very soon! We can’t wait for you to discover it all.