Find your business soulmate or possibly even a new best friend (trust us, it happens a lot) by going on virtual braindates at C2 Online — Montréal 2020, October 19-30.
Powered by e180, the always-popular platform Braindate, presented by our connection partner RBC, helps participants interested in sharing knowledge meet with one another, either one-on-one or in small groups. It allows you to share your own knowledge about a particular topic, or choose a topic posted by someone else that’s of interest to you, and arrange to connect with that person and engage in a meaningful conversation.
Why use Braindate?
It’s one of the easiest and most effective ways to tap into the experiences and expertise of like-minded peers, many from around the world, and get direct access to the collective genius of your fellow participants during C2 Online.
All collaboration starts with a conversation, and Braindate provides a unique opportunity to hear from diverse perspectives, troubleshoot a challenge in your business or industry, and, as so often happens, strike up a long-lasting partnership or relationship.
Important to keep in mind: braindates are not presentations, nor do you need to be an expert to lead them. They are simply conversations triggered by topics of interest that can be professional or personal. You can talk about what’s on your mind, what you’re passionate about, what challenges you’re facing or what best practices you’ve been following. Or whatever else your heart desires. The time is yours to make what you want of it.
How to go on a virtual braindate
Part of the great appeal of Braindate is its simplicity. Here’s how to use it in five easy steps:
- Go to the C2 Online digital platform and click on the Braindate tab.
- Once on the Braindate platform, create your own topics so that others can invite you on a braindate.
- Book braindates with others: explore the topics listed, pick something you want to learn or that inspires you, and propose times to meet (or join group braindates directly).
- When it’s time to meet, join by video chat on the Braindate platform.
- Meet your peers and have a great conversation!
One-on-one meetups are up to 30 minutes long, and group braindates with as many as five people are 45 minutes.
When can you braindate?
C2 Online participants are able to go on braindates throughout the duration of the event, even during evening hours on most days, with the exception of weekends.
You will be able to schedule meetings on:
- Monday, October 19 to Thursday, October 22 from 8 am to 10 pm (EDT)
- Friday, October 23 from 8 am to 8 pm (EDT)
- Monday, October 26 to Thursday, October 29 from 8 am to 10 pm (EDT)
- Friday, October 30 from 8 am to 5 pm (EDT)
Need a hand? Help is only a click away
Would you like advice on how to create a compelling braindate topic? Are you having trouble finding topics that are relevant to you? Do you have questions about how to use the Braindate platform? No worries — assistance is at hand.
During C2 Online, virtual learning concierges will be available throughout the event to help you make the most of your experience.
Meet a like mind!
Use Braindate, presented by our connection partner RBC, to connect and share knowledge in a one-of-a-kind way at C2 Online — Montréal 2020, October 19-30.
Questions or comments? Drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org