This is, and we can hardly believe it ourselves, the final speaker announcement for the 2017 edition of C2 Montréal. And it’s a doozy – international entrepreneurial icons, life- and game-changing inventors, next-gen marketing geniuses, and even someone who’s planning for humanity’s move to Mars.
Although the full list of new additions is simply too long to enumerate here, the random sampling of speakers below gives a good idea of the torrent of talent headed our way:
- Canadian business icon Frank Giustra, Founder of Lionsgate Entertainment and The Radcliffe Foundation
- Patent humanitarian Dean Kamen, President of DEKA & Founder, FIRST
- The Honourable Navdeep Singh Bains, Minister of Innovation, Science and Economic Development of Canada
- Nobel Peace Prize laureate Muhammad Yunus, Founder of Grameen Bank
- Mighty marketer Esther Lee, who’s hosting a panel on creative leadership
- Stage maker Neilson Vignola, Director of Creation, Cirque du Soleil
- Business engine Harley Finkelstein, who’s hosting an entrepreneurial ecosystems panel
- Interplanetary planner Prof. Dava Newman, Chief Science Officer, thinxmachine
- Photographer Jimmy Nelson, who documents vanishing indigenous cultures
- President Obama’s digital media man Michael Slaby, Head of Mission, Timshel
They join many other field-leading speakers, panel hosts and panelists, and pro speaker interviewers (many who have figured prominently in the pages of Wired, Fortune, Esquire, The Economist and The New York Times, to name a few).
And get ready to roll up your metaphorical sleeves and put real ideas into action: the fully fleshed out schedule of no less than 57 hands-on workshops and masterclasses is now online.
Check out the above video for highlights of C2’s speaker roster this year, and be sure to peruse the full C2 Montréal 2017 program here.
If you haven’t bought your ticket yet, now would be a good time: prices will go up on Monday.