Nathalie Le Prohon
VP of Healthcare, IBM Canada
- Previous IBM Canada executive positions include VP, Strategic Outsourcing Sales
- President of Nokia Canada in (2003 and 2004)
- Currently a director at 5N Plus (Chair of the Governance and Compensation Committee), BlackRock Metals, Casavant Frères and Make-A-Wish Québec
Nathalie Le Prohon’s dear “Watson” is much more than elementary, it’s life-saving. But first thing’s first. Nathalie is passionate about transforming care to ensure better health outcomes for all Canadians. Having successfully battled metastatic breast cancer twice, first in 2004 and once again in 2011, Nathalie knows first hand the challenges within the Canadian health care system. She's frequently asked to share her personal journey with audiences across Canada. This inspired Nathalie to rejoin IBM in 2016 to lead a national team of industry professionals dedicated to working with clients on their health care transformation journey. One significant aspect of this is IBM's Watson Health, a portfolio of cognitive computing solutions, designed to empower health care leaders to accelerate discovery and achieve remarkable outcomes tackling the world's biggest health challenges.
- — The IBM Watson Health website
- Here’s How IBM Watson Health Is Transforming the Health Care Industry — Fortune (good explanation)