Live the C2 Montréal 2021 experience
C2 Montréal 2021
October 19-21 & 26-28
- Build your own C2 experience online
- Get full access to 6 days of conferences, workshops and exclusive experiences
- Get access to hours of inspiring live-streamed content from world-class speakers
- Improve your skills through exclusive workshops hosted by field-leading experts
- Interact with thousands of participants virtually
- Get access to an innovative event platform from your desktop or your mobile
- Watch conferences anytime and anywhere using video on demand (VOD)
- Meet your business soulmate with the C2 Connect feature
Reg. price $209
Reg. price $209
Terms & Conditions
Important message for pass holders from last year (C2 Montréal 2020)
As a C2 Montréal 2020 pass holder, we are grateful for your continued support. With that in mind, we are pleased to inform you that your 2020 pass will be converted into the following:
- one (1) exclusive C2 Montréal 2021 in-person experience pass
- one (1) C2 Montréal 2021 online pass
- PLUS two (2) extra C2 Montréal 2021 online passes to give to friends or colleagues
These will give you access to the next-level networking, collaborative and learning opportunities, world-class talks, exclusive experiences and signature creative C2 content you’ve come to expect.
In the coming weeks, all pass holders for C2 Montréal 2020 will receive a confirmation email to this effect, including more details about what the C2 team is working on for the future.
The purchase of a pass for the C2 Montréal conference is a final purchase. However, it is possible to transfer the pass to another person. If you do wish to transfer your pass to another person, please note that you are responsible for this process. This functionality will be available as we get closer to the event.If you have any questions, please contact us at email@example.com.
Recording and Image Waiver
C2 Montréal reserves the right to broadcast and transmit recorded content via TV, satellite, cable, internet and any other means of distribution. C2 Montréal also reserves the right to capture photographic images during the event and use them for promotional purposes. By entering you agree to be filmed, photographed and recorded. You also agree that all material captured by C2 Montréal may be used by C2 Montréal and its partners for promotional purposes, worldwide.
Any disabled individual desiring an auxiliary aid for this conference should notify C2 Montréal four weeks prior to the conference.